Friday, February 5, 2010

Feedback

Hi guys,

Thanks for reading my blog so far. Your comments have encouraged me to keep writing. In some cases your feedback has helped me understand why I do the things I do. Check out the comments on Portable Fences

I'm about half way through my story now, and very close to revealing the real diagnosis. But before I write about it, I want to get some feedback from you.

A co-worker friend who reads my blog recently asked me when she was going to find out what the heck was wrong with me. She wants to know right now!

What about you guys? Do you want to read about the diagnosis in my next post or two? Do you have any questions about Fibromyalgia or my symptoms or my thoughts and feelings before I move forward with the story?

Let me know. Don't forget, you can leave an anonymous comment, or you can send an e-mail to mckay_jenn@hotmail.com

Talk to you soon,

Jenn

6 comments:

  1. I think I'm ready for the diagnosis. Once we know that then we can learn more about your journey.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the e-mails guys, and thanks for the comment, Helen. It's pretty much unanimous. I'll get to the heart of the issue tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, let us hear the diagnosis!!

    I'm very intrigued by your blog. I've not read much memoir writing, so this is very new to me. So interesting. My grandmother has fibromyalgia and has suffered tremendously, so I'm curious to see how you deal with it. I also wish you the best in your course of treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my new post `Dr. Brain`, Carolina! I just wrote about what was causing me so much grief.

    Thanks for your kind wishes, and for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready for the diagnosis when you are, Jenn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the new post, Vicki. And I will be posting again shortly to give even more info about the hundred or so tests they put me through to find out exactly what was wrong.

    ReplyDelete